- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Additional graham cracker pieces, miniature marshmallows, and chopped Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (optional)
Hershey’s Chocolate Extra Large Bar, 4.4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Treat your friends, family, and yourself to the creamy, delicious taste of a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. This versatile milk chocolate classic is perfect for savoring and sharing.
Share the Sweetness
Add a milk chocolate bar to a homemade card for your children’s teachers.
Keep a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar tucked in your pantry for cooking or baking!
Use for Baking
Add the sweet taste of milk chocolate to your favorite recipes.
S’mores Ice Cream Pie Recipe
1. Butter bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate. 2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes before filling. 3. Stir together ice cream, marshmallows, and chocolate bar pieces; spoon into crust. Cover; freeze until firm. 4. Soften slightly to serve. Garnish with whipped topping, graham cracker pieces, marshmallows, and chocolate bar pieces, if desired. 8 servings.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
- Perfect for snacking, sharing, and baking
- Delicious on its own or in dessert recipes
- Milk chocolate in an extra large bar
- A kosher chocolate candy bar
- Includes 12 Hershey’s Chocolate Extra Large Bars (4.4-Ounce bars)