Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds, 4.25-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
These delicious candy bars feature creamy, delicious milk chocolate with crunchy roasted almond pieces. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds is perfect for baking, gifting, and snacking.
Sweet, Satisfying Candy Bars
- Keep a few bars in your pantry for baking into cookies, brownies, or muffins.
- Don’t give them all away – milk chocolate and almonds make a sweet snack at work!
- Break one up to share or give everyone his or her own Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds to savor at the end of your next family meal.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
- Perfect for gift-giving, snacking, and baking
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars with almond pieces
- Delicious on its own or in dessert recipes
- A kosher chocolate candy
- Includes 12 bars of Hershey’s Chocolate with Almonds (4.25-Ounce bars)