Kit Kat Candy Bar, Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, (Pack of 36)
Kit Kat Wafer Bars, 1.5-Ounce Bars
Get plenty of Kit Kat Wafer Bars for Halloween night, and have enough left over for stocking kitchen cupboards and office break rooms.
Be Ready for Snack Attacks
Keep a box on hand for impromptu family gatherings or everyday snacking.
Make Coffee Breaks Even Better
Enjoy a Kit Kat Wafer Bar with your coffee to get two breaks in one.
Please the Crowd with Kit Kat Wafer Bars
Bring a box of these candy bars to your next office or classroom party.
About Kit Kat Wafer Bars
Kit Kat Wafer Bars are a delicious combination of smooth milk chocolate and light, crispy wafers. Enjoy them in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, snack size, minis, and other varieties. Especially good when paired with coffee, Kit Kat Wafer Bars can also be incorporated into your favorite recipes. Break Time. Anytime.
Candy Bowl Centerpiece Recipe
1. Prepare royal icing, if using, by stirring together 2-1/4 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons warm water and 1 tablespoon pasteurized dried egg whites (meringue powder). Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until spreadable. Add additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to get desired consistency. Transfer icing to pastry bag with small tip. Cover any remaining icing and tip of pastry bag with damp paper towels to keep icing from drying out. Makes about 1 cup icing. 2. Cut bars into sticks along natural breaking points. 3. Place several drops of icing “glue” along back of each stick and immediately place against outside of bowl. Hold several minutes until icing starts to set and candy piece stays in position. Continue “gluing” sticks to outside of bowl until outside of bowl is covered. Allow icing glue to harden. 4. Tie ribbon around bowl and fill with Reese’s Pieces Candies or other Hershey’s Candies.
- Royal icing or low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Kit Kat Wafer Bars
- Straight-sided glass bowl
- Reese’s Pieces Candies or other assorted Hershey’s Candies
- Perfect for everyday snacking, sharing and gifting
- Layers of crisp wafers covered in milk chocolate
- Delicious on their own or as edible party décor and favors
- Kosher candy bars
- Includes 36 Kit Kat Wafer Bars (1.5-Ounce bars)