Mercken’s Cocoa Lite Compound Coatings have become a favorite among home candy makers as well as professional candy makers. Their low melting temperature makes them easy to handle so you can create delicious homemade candies with a professional look. Mercken’s coatings do not need to be tempered. Cocoa lite is a delicious, smooth and creamy milk chocolate flavored confectionary candy coating with no waxy taste. (Cocoa “Lite” represents light colored chocolate, not fewer calories or fat). 6-8% cocoa.
- Confectionary candy coating contains cocoa powder and vegetable oil; It is easy to melt and requires no tempering
- Chocolate may melt in shipping if ordering during warmer temperatures; If it melts during shipping, it can be remelted
- Do not over heat, keep moisture out of candy
- If a thinner coating is desired, paramount crystals may be added; If adding flavors or colors, use a concentrated flavor or oil-based flavor
- Net weight 2 pounds, Certified Kosher; Gluten free