Reese’s Sticks Wafer Bars, 1.5-Ounce Bars
Crunch into layers of crispy wafers and peanut butter, all wrapped up in chocolate. Great for grabbing and enjoying on the go!
A Perfect On-the-Go Snack
- Pack in your purse, bag, or backpack for a crispy on-the-go snack
- Chop up a Reese’s Sticks Wafer Bar and sprinkle atop your favorite ice cream
- Enjoy a sweet, crispy-wafer finish to your bagged lunch
About Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Do you love the classic goodness of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? Well, you’re in perfect company, because Reese’s products are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. The original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H. B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese’s family has grown to include a variety of flavors and forms. Today, you can try Reese’s products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces, and candy bars.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
- Perfect as a peanut-buttery treat at home, work, or on the go
- Peanut butter sandwiched between crispy wafers and coated with milk chocolate
- Delicious on their own or diced to make a dessert topping
- A kosher candy bar
- Includes 36 2-packs of Reese’s Sticks Wafer Bars (1.5-Ounce bars)